What a new patient should know before their first visit:
Complete a new patient intake form prior to arriving for your first session.
Read the new COVID protocols. A link for a specific COVID consent form will be emailed to you prior to EACH appointment.
At the beginning of your appointment, we will review your intake form, chat briefly about your current concerns and move directly on to the treatment.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to pay and visit the bathroom if necessary so that you are ready for your treatment at your appointment time.
- Try not to not to have a full meal or an empty stomach.
- Please silence your phone, but you may listen to music on your device (with headphones) during your treatment.
- We recommend not consuming caffeine before your treatment.
- Check the FAQ page for anything not covered here.
All information submitted through this form is encrypted and sent through SSL (secure socket layer).
Please allow for at least 24 hours, for your benefits to be verified with your health insurance provider. Inquiries sent on the weekend may not be verified until after the next business day.