Eucommia Bone Soup for elderly lower back pain or to speed up recovery from bone fractures and tendon tears? You bet! In Chinese medicine, we use Eucommia Bark along with other herbs to optimize your body to speed up recovery. As we get older, our ability to recover from fractures & tendon tears decreases substantially. This simple recipe is especially beneficial for the elderly as it also helps build blood and boost essence. Ask your herbal practitioner if this soup is right for you.
Eucommia Bone Soup to Facilitates Healing of Bone Fractures & Tendon Tears
- Du Zhong – Tonifies Liver & Kidney to strengthen tendons and bones
- Niu Xi – Tonifies Liver & Kidney to strengthen tendons and bones
- Sang Ji Sheng – Nourishes blood, strengthen tendons and bones
- Gou Qi Zi – Tonifies Kidney, Nourishes blood and Essence
- Long Yan Rou – Tonifies Spleen and Heart
- Da Zao – Tonifies Qi and Blood
- Pork Bones (Spine) – Pork bones are used as it helps tonify the lower back (systematic correspondence)
Action: Tonifies the Liver and Kidneys to strengthen tendons and bones. Nourishes Blood and Essence that benefits people with deficiency.
Original publication from: Kamwo September 19, 2019
To purchase herbal formulas and other products, goto: kamwostore.com
Turmeric, another nourishing ingredient you can add to your diet
“Throughout history, our ancestors have relied on numerous herbs and spices, not only for cooking but for their powerful healing properties. Few have survived the test of time quite like turmeric, arguably the most well-studied dietary supplement in modern natural medicine.”